I can’t believe the readathon is half over for some people! I’ve hardly had any time to read, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be participating when I can! On to the questions!
1. What are you reading right now?
Currently, I am reading Spellbound, a fantasy anthology put together by Diana Wynne Jones. I think it’s lovely so far, as it has stories from Narnia to stories from the other side of the world.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Half of one, unfortunately.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The book I am looking most forward to is Magyk, the first book in the Septimus Heap series.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes, a good amount. I just roll with them as they come, and most of them were voluntary anyway!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I would think that nothing surprises me anymore, this being my third read-a-thon, but one of the things that surprises me is how creative the challenges are! I love it!
Good luck to everyone participating!